GFCP Expert – Data Steward & Analyst or Incident Driver & Analyst
We are looking for a Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Expert to join the Performance and Data Management team to support us in further developing our capabilities in either Data governance or Incident Management. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
At Nordea, we’re committed to dynamically fight against international financial crime by using the latest technologies and processes. You will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. You’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
You’ll join the Performance and Data Management team within Transaction Monitoring (TM) Development & Solutions. We add value by securing that our customers and Nordea will not be used in illegal ways that could harm them and as well harm our society where we act. As GFCP Expert you will play a valuable role in fighting against financial crime.
TM Development & Solutions is part of Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), which provides group-wide solutions to fight financial crime in Nordea. Within GFCP, TM Development and Solutions specifically develops, manages and optimises automated TM controls across all the financial services businesses that together comprise the Nordea Group.
The high focus on Financial Crime in the group gives the appointed candidate a unique and exciting opportunity to continue to build “best in class” TM control solutions and lay the foundations for the future.
The position includes data science tasks, quantitative work in producing business-oriented results as well as data governance or driving incident resolution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keeping data governance documentation up to date or driving incident resolution
- Performing quantitative data analysis with the aim to identify issues, understand identified issues, explain implications and recommend solutions
- Accessing complex and distributed datasets and perform statistical analysis, simulation of existing Transaction Monitoring controls and the impact specific changes might have on them
- Gatekeeping the quality of changes implemented to solutions, securing that all technical and process dependencies have been identified and addressed
- Working with the team and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
Job location will be Tallinn, Estonia or Łódź, Poland. The position is likely to require some travel to other Nordea international sites. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You have a business mindset and you are eager to understand both the business and technical sides of solutions Nordea is using and data behind them
- You are passionate about data and quantitative analysis and you can perform all kinds of numerical and statistical analysis.
- You are a team player and want to secure everyones success in fighting against financial crime
- You are self-driven and manage to operate under pressure in a changing environment
Your profile and background:
- Analytical mindset and experience working in data science, analysis, simulation and forecasting
- Organised, structured and professional in taking initiative and work proactively under own direction;
- Good business orientation and understanding of financial crime risk is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of anti-money laundering transaction monitoring and optimization of controls, or related anti financial crime disciplines and activities in the financial services industry is considered an asset
- Intermediate level of tools such as PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Intermediate level of at least three of the following tools such as Excel, Power BI, Python, VBA, SQL, R is required.
- Strong record of delivery, ideally in the context of working within complex business areas.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Business Analyst in Corporate Events SE/FI
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
łódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to make a difference and contribute to the development of the core systems and improvement activities? If so, we are looking for a Business Analyst to drive and contribute to an intense Asset and Capital...Więcej informacji
Senior Consultant - Advisory - Financial Services - Strategy & Business
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za Udział w projektach doradczych w zakresie strategii klienckiej, transformacji CX oraz działań pro-NPS Zarządzanie wybranym obszarem projektowym Wsparcie w...Więcej informacji
Business Risk Quality Analyst in Financial Crime Quality Control team
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
łódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to play a significant role in Financial Crime Risk Management area? Helping the businesses to meet regulatory requirements? Join our Financial Crime Quality Control team! This is an opportunity for you...Więcej informacji
Młodszy Analityk Biznesowo-Systemowy
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Jakie będą Twoje obowiązki: Prowadzenie analiz systemowo-biznesowych Przygotowanie scenariuszy testowych i wykonywanie testów aplikacji Weryfikacja i rozwój dokumentacji systemowej aplikacji Wsparcie biznesu w...Więcej informacji