Our European team of around 50 consultants is based in London, Zurich, Luxembourg and Stockholm and is connected to our global actuarial network in North America, Australia and the Far East. As part of our expansion plans, we are looking to acquire new colleagues in the Krakow team to work alongside our existing actuarial hubs all over the world.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Krakow office in close proximity to Krakow’s city center!
You will work in a variety of project teams together with A&A colleagues in other locations to deliver a wide range of actuarial and analytical solutions to Aons global client base. From day one, you will be given responsibility on projects, assisting more senior members of the actuarial teams on a range of areas. It is likely that you will be involved in projects from all product areas during your first few years at Aon.
As we are a multi-disciplinary team, you will follow a balanced training programme that covers all of our product offerings. We have a range of training programmes designed to gradually build up your technical knowledge in each area as you gain further experience in the team.
We are committed to giving you the support you need to develop your skills and take your career to the highest levels. For new starters, we will fully support your study towards qualification as an actuary.
- understand and use complex mathematical formulas, particularly in the area of advanced statistics and modeling
- support analytical work, including data management, stochastic loss analysis, curve fitting, pricing, claims reserving, capital modeling etc.
- provide technical support to a team of actuaries, producing statistical reports and analysis
- maintain frequent interaction with project supervisors
- University degree in statistics, math, actuarial science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own tasks and work under time pressure
- Eagerness to develop in the actuarial field
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Knowledge of R or Python would be an asset
- A promising career path within actuarial fields and individual development plan
- The possibility to participate in actuarial exams held by the professional body which represents and regulates actuaries
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, ambitious colleagues with a strong desire to learn and develop their skillset
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!