Automation Business Analyst
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Defining and writing down automation requirements for automated solutions,
- Performing knowledge capturing with Subject Matter Expert,
- Mapping the process and providing a key-stroke level description of steps to be automated,
- Identifying and addressing process gaps and exceptions to be left out of automation scope,
- Identifying and requesting needed accesses,
- Acting as a communication bridge between automation developers and Operational teams,
- Participating in final solution design,
- Leading automation projects end-to-end according to standardized automation methodology.
We invite you to apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of Accounting experience or knowledge about AP, AR, GA processes,
- Have experience with process mapping and writing down process documentation,
- Have process migration experience - this will be an advantage,
- Have VBA experience - this will be an advantage,
- Know SAP and Excel proficiently,
- Are interested in process automation and technology,
- Are kin on developing your own skills and are enthusiastic learner,
- Have good communication skills and proactive attitude,
- Know English (min. B2 level).
What we offer:
- Coaching in business analysis and project management,
- Creative environment,
- Constant learning: Design Thinking, UIUX design, Agile, Business Process Modelling, Google Cloud,
- Introduction to potential application of RPA, .net core and Microsoft Power Automate to business process automation,
- Impact on how new applications will be designed and developed
- High home-office ratio (50% of working time)
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Senior Business Analyst to Risk Applications & Data team
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
pomorskie / Gdynia
Would you like to work in the space between business and IT with process and framework owners to secure the best possible system support and data quality? We are now looking for an Senior Business Analyst to support...Więcej informacji
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Your new job in Coloplast Are you keen to work with ERP and BI systems and product cost data? Do you want to work with both operational business and finance stakeholders around the world? You think you can link your...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowy MŚP
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Twój zakres obowiązków Wsparcie procesu podejmowania decyzji kredytowych, uczestnictwo w forach decyzyjnych, Weryfikacja dokumentacji pozyskiwanej w procesie kredytowym, Analiza wyników finansowych i biznesplanów...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. M&A
Schindler Polska Spółka z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Specjalista w zespole M&A zapewni wsparcie w przeprowadzanych transakcjach przejęć spółek oraz będzie odpowiedziany za zarządzanie procesem integracji. Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie również odpowiedzialna za...Więcej informacji