C2C Senior Business Analyst/ Collection Technology Manager (Collection)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the C2C
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details.
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English).
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions.
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirements gathering and conduct design workshop if needed.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements.
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis, and provide recommendations.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, workshops, training, and testing activities.
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Senior Business Analyst to Risk Applications & Data team
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
pomorskie / Gdynia
Would you like to work in the space between business and IT with process and framework owners to secure the best possible system support and data quality? We are now looking for an Senior Business Analyst to support...Więcej informacji
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Your new job in Coloplast Are you keen to work with ERP and BI systems and product cost data? Do you want to work with both operational business and finance stakeholders around the world? You think you can link your...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowy MŚP
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Twój zakres obowiązków Wsparcie procesu podejmowania decyzji kredytowych, uczestnictwo w forach decyzyjnych, Weryfikacja dokumentacji pozyskiwanej w procesie kredytowym, Analiza wyników finansowych i biznesplanów...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. M&A
Schindler Polska Spółka z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Specjalista w zespole M&A zapewni wsparcie w przeprowadzanych transakcjach przejęć spółek oraz będzie odpowiedziany za zarządzanie procesem integracji. Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie również odpowiedzialna za...Więcej informacji