Calypso Business Analyst
Be | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
For our partner, an investment banking organisation in Warsaw, we are hiring a Calypso Business Analyst.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though.
- Collection of detailed functional specifications and creation of a functional specifications
- Document to be signed off by the business owner
- Clarification of core application setup, customization, interface design with core and caller application(s)
- Configuration tasks / Customizations within Calypso in line with Calypso
- Methodologies based on functional & technical requirements test of implemented solutions in order to assure highest possible quality of developments before entering UAT
- UAT and go live support
- Solid experience in a business analyst role
- Deep understanding of Calypso system
- Experience with Calypso v16
- Experience in deal capture & trade life cycle of FX, MM, FXO, CRD, IRD, EQD and Commodity products,
- Experience in deal capture & trade life cycle of Security products like Equity, Warrants, Certificates, Bonds, SSD trade workflows & transfer generation
- Calypso messaging
- Confirmations (Paper, DS Match, CLS)
- Payments & Accounting (SWIFT, internal settlement systems, client accounting)
- Static data set up (Legal Entities as well as Reference data)
- Task station & access permissions
- DTCC GTR module for EMIR and Dodd Frank regulations
- Reporting Functionalities
- Very good knowledge about financial instruments (Security [Equity/Fixed Income] and OTC Derivatives) and the related business processes
- Very good knowledge about Security/OTC settlement processes (SDI setup, trade validation requirements, confirmation processes, settlement & CCP clearing, accounting, collateral)
- Excellent communication and good organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary (up to 140 zl net p/h + VAT on B2B, up to 19k pln gross on UoP, equivalent of 31 EUR p/h net + VAT / 4.278 EUR gross p/m respectively)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Relocation package (work permit, residence card, 1 way flight ticket, 4 weeks accommodation)
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / Kraków
In this role you will work on Process Automation solutions internally with the business process & engineering teams to configure a robust payroll application that deals primarily with data validation for input / output...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowo-Systemowy w obszarze hurtowni danych i BI
Centrum Rozwoju Szkół Wyższych TEB Akademia sp. z o.o.
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Zakres obowiązków: definiowanie i analizowanie wymagań klientów biznesowych weryfikacja wymagań pod kątem możliwych rozwiązań, uwzględniając ich optymalizację na podstawie wiedzy o obowiązujących procesach...Więcej informacji
Technical Analyst - Environment Management
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Responsibilities: The environment-management team has the technical responsibility for production and test environments, e.g. for Calypso instances. In this role, the team is the first contact for the clients...Więcej informacji