Command Centre SDM Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 5 years of experience at work related with business analytics, data warehouses
- Very good knowledge of tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- High analytical and data modelling skills oriented on solutions supporting management decisions
- Knowledge of Oracle would be an advantage
- Knowledge of O2C processes would be an advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage and develop team of ~10 direct reporting experts across various locations (China, India, Poland)
- Develops direct reports to increase their competencies and expertise concerning Command Center deliverables
- Provide and Maintain SLA/KPI metrics for the Capgemini delivery teams / engagements/ and Clients
- Maintain and develop Reporting and Communication platform
- Maintain Access Management framework for the Capgemini delivery teams / engagements/
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on CG and Client side concerning the following aspects: Reporting, Audits, IT, Access Management, Commercials, Transitions
- Support key transformation projects (system roll outs, RPA deployment)
- Support delivery team in developing and maintaining automations
- Responsible for Client commercial aspects, invoices for Capgemini services based on agreed charging rules as per contracts
- Leading team through the transformation to power BI based enhanced reporting & communication platform provider
- Working together with the client on integration data sources with data lake/digital data base and setting up technology framework
- Provides ad-hoc analyzes for Engagement Management and the Client
- Develop analytics (data analysis and data presentation solutions) in cooperation with the Client and Delivery Teams
- Develop high potentials towards new technical solutions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Starszy Analityk Biznesowy w Zespole Data Intelligence Solutions
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za Doradztwo w zakresie możliwości automatyzacji procesów raportowania, Doradztwo w zakresie projektowania efektywnej struktury raportowania, biorąc pod uwagę specyfikę...Więcej informacji
Senior IT Operation Specialist (Actimize) for Application Maintenance
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
pomorskie / Gdańsk
In Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future. We are looking for Senior IT Operation...Więcej informacji
Front Office Murex Business Analyst
mazowieckie / Warsaw
Act as the subject matter expert for Back Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability Technical Analysis of changes, solution design,...Więcej informacji
IT Analyst in Business & Institutional Technology (Open Banking Hub)
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
pomorskie / Gdańsk, Gdynia
Would you like to take an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are looking for a IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a...Więcej informacji