Data Analyst (Specialist/Senior Specialist) in Data Delivery Squad [rekrutacja online]
- If you want to deal with data analysis and preparation.
- If you want to support Data Delivery Squad with insight about data and data processing skills.
- If you like understanding and creating data requirements.
- If you like working with other Data Analysts from all over the world on understanding the data.
- If you like to work with stakeholders on data requirements.
- If you can manage stakeholder’s expectations and work together to deliver good quality solutions in a timely manner.
- If you have min. 3 years of experience working in business analysis, data analytics or data science.
- If you have min. 3 years hands-on experience working with SQL.
- If you have experience working in SAS environment (preferably SAS Enterprise Guide).
- If you have hands-on experience in 4GL programming
- If you have higher education (finance and accounting, quantitative/numerical, Big Data, mathematics, statistics).
- If you are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- If you want to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity.
- If you speak English fluently.
- experience working in a bank, financial institution or other institution regulated by the government
- experience in credit risk reporting and analysis,
- hands-on experience working with Analytical Base Tables (ABTs),
- knowledge about credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9, IRB),
- good understanding of regulatory requirements,
- hands-on experience with Python,
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- strong analytical, problem-solving, communication skills,
- an independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- the ability to challenge the status quo,
- great team player skills
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working. In Data Delivery squads we work closely with both local units and developers. We gain knowledge about data we collect in ING Group, analyze them and prepare prototypes of new data structures that will be used further in the process. We have expertise about the data and in-depth understanding what information can be extracted from it. As Data Analyst you will have crucial role to play in delivering high quality data to other participants of risk processes (i.e. credit risk modellers, validators and many others). As Data Analyst in our squad you will be responsible for: Gathering requirements regarding ABTs from our stakeholders, creating documentation related to the ABTs, close cooperation with developers (discussing requirements, verifying and testing final solution) reviewing ABTs from the analytical point of view, conducting Data Quality Tests, checking with Model Owners/Model Developers/Validators whether all the assumptions in the created ABTs are in line with their expectations, finding discrepancies in the data and proposing solutions to the problems by conducting various analyses in 4GL/SQL, conducting meetings and trainings for stakeholders and Squad members as transparent communication is the key to our success.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Flexible working hours 8-18 (8 hours per day)
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Business analyst / QRM Specialist [rekrutacja online]
ING Tech Poland
mazowieckie / Warszawa
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków: 70% - Business process management (data) 30% - ImprovementWięcej informacji
Customer Success Data Analyst
BENHAUER Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
małopolskie / Kraków
Czego wymagamy: Wykształcenie minimum średnie Znajomość języka angielskiego w stopniu bardzo dobrym Znajomość dokumentów Google oraz Excela Umiejętność organizacji pracy własnej Pro-aktywna postawa i...Więcej informacji
Analityk w hurtowni danych
Stawka: B2B, 760-960 zł netto/ MD Lokalizacja: Remote/Warszawa Wymagania: Min. 3 lata doświadczenie w obszarze analizy procesów i wymagań biznesowych dla IT Znajomość narzędzi ETL, Informatica Power Center...Więcej informacji