Ogłoszenie numer: 4408215, from 2021-04-06
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK and the US, as well as Lublin, to serve the needs of our global customers.
We are looking for:
Location: lubelskie / Lublin
Workplace: Lublin office (with remote work possibility)
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for gathering the data available within our internal systems and then translating this into meaningful reports that the business can use for continuous internal process improvement.
What responsibilities you will have:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and focal point to disseminate metrics, KPIs and data analysis across the company.
- Provide the service business with the metrics and data analysis to support continuous process improvement of professional service delivery.
- Develop, support and work to constantly enhance all data reports and presentations we provide to clients as part of all our service offerings.
- Provide continuous, on-going data mining, analysis and reporting across all Phlexglobal held data to ensure the company can exploit this unique data resource to its full potential.
- Proactively identify and provide the Marketing and Business Development teams with industry metrics to support our tag line of ‘TMF Experts’.
- Support new business initiatives and special projects with data intelligence, metrics and reporting.
- Support sales opportunities by producing example reports, metrics and analysis to evidence our capabilities as required. Assist in the development of demonstration data and demonstration software setup as requested.
You fit us perfectly if you have:
- A background in Data and Business Analysis, with significant demonstrable practical experience of applying these skills to deliver process improvement.
- Experience using a recognised Business Intelligence package, Business Reporting tools and excel. Previous experience of Power BI essential.
- SQL desirable and relational database experience.
- Previous experience of successfully supporting change within an operational environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen.
- A flexible approach in responding to changing business priorities.
- Knowledge of Trial Master Files advantageous.
- Regular performance reviews to help you to achieve your career development goals
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good atmosphere at work with highly motivated and integrated team
- Great benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, English language training, pension and life assurance)
- Employment in an international company with offices in the UK, US, Germany and India