Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and
innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an
entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the worlds leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Data Architect to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
About role of Data Architect
As Data Architect, you are responsible for architecting a scalable and secure new data platform which integrates data from diversified data sources (batch and real-time) across enterprise and deliver business value from data through advanced AI / BI models. You will be working along with multi-discipline teams through the full delivery lifecycle. Focusing on complex data products and pipelines. You therefore have a clear understanding of large-scale data engineering and data science solutions. You will deliver use cases for one of our prime customers, develop practical solutions and implement them to give this customer a top-notch competitive enterprise IT Data landscape. It is essential to display a deep understanding and extensive hands on experience in Architecture Design, Building solutions using broad range of related tools and Real time streaming technologies.
You will have breadth of experience in both engineering and architecture across technology disciplines and the unique challenges of each, including software development, automated test and quality assurance, data and integration.
Delivering a high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client’s advance analytical needs. This will
include, working within a team on the clients site: understanding the client’s pain, designing an analytical
approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring multi-discipline
Our ideal candidate should
- 10+ years of experience in IT and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cloud / Data Architecture area
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Eco system, specifically in following technologies:
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DatabricksJob description template
- Events Hub
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Cosmos DB or other noSQL database
- Familiarity with AI / ML technologies & architecture for deployment and consumption of models.
- Knowledge on Big Data batch and stream ingestion (Lambda architecture)
- Experience with Apache Airflow scheduling
- Implementation of CI/CD in Azure DevOps or other tools.
- Expertise on API integration
- Familiarity with Azure security services – Active Directory, Azure Key Vault, Managed Identities, RBAC,
- Firewall on VNET & SubNets
- Proven experience on leading the team and provide technical assistance as needed
- Experience in migrating legacy warehouse to Azure platform, able to define data migration strategy
- Good to have Azure Architect certification
- Agile development experience
- Familiarity with different Data modelling Techniques
- Experience in integrating multiple system
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Office in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
- Relocation package
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps
clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Business analyst / QRM Specialist [rekrutacja online]
ING Tech Poland
mazowieckie / Warszawa
umowa o pracę taki rodzaj umowy oferujemy 8:00 - 16:00 w tych godzinach pracujemy ul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa tutaj mieści się nasze biuro Zakres obowiązków: 70% - Business process management (data) 30% - ImprovementWięcej informacji
Customer Success Data Analyst
BENHAUER Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
małopolskie / Kraków
Czego wymagamy: Wykształcenie minimum średnie Znajomość języka angielskiego w stopniu bardzo dobrym Znajomość dokumentów Google oraz Excela Umiejętność organizacji pracy własnej Pro-aktywna postawa i...Więcej informacji
Analityk w hurtowni danych
Stawka: B2B, 760-960 zł netto/ MD Lokalizacja: Remote/Warszawa Wymagania: Min. 3 lata doświadczenie w obszarze analizy procesów i wymagań biznesowych dla IT Znajomość narzędzi ETL, Informatica Power Center...Więcej informacji