Demand Planning Trainee / Stażysta ds. Planowania Zapotrzebowania
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
EMEA Demand Planning Team within Motorola Solutions Systems is responsible for managing the volume planning process across selected product categories for the EMEA region. Demand Planners analyse data and work closely with the Supply and Sales department to ensure the business is ready to handle the expected demand. Planners utilise advanced statistical forecast methods to achieve optimal demand signal accuracy and consistency. Demand Planning team is producing reports and ad-hoc analysis that evaluate demand-capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented. Demand forecast provided by the Demand Planning team is used by Motorola Solutions to gain necessary competitive advantage in the current ever changing business environment.
Your role will be to support the EMEA Demand Planning team in the following ways.
- Supporting Demand Analysts in their daily activities.
- Collecting and analysing sales data.
- Supporting preparation of Demand Planning reports.
- Creating business oriented data driven forecasts.
- Creating ad-hoc analysis for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the continuous improvement process.
- Fluent written and spoken English, at B2 or C1 level.
- Prefer Mathematics ,Statistics or IT students.
- Looking for a candidate that gets excited by analyzing data.
- Strong desire to learn and work toward a career in Demand Planning.
- Computer savvy and ability to manage, analyze and present data in meaningful formats.
- Ability to work across geographies.
- Work at least 30 hours per week.
- Comfortable with and able to quickly learn new business software applications/systems.