Google Apps Script Developer / Business Analyst
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy. IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy?
The Business Analyst with advanced MS Excel skills will work on data conversion activities and validation of input and output files with the business process & engineering teams. The candidate must have strong communication and analytical skills as well as requirement/need assessment skills.
- Systems Admin - systems maintenance & administration, technical support for Google Payroll Department (fixing bugs and errors, UAT)
- Development and testing of data validations using JEXL language
- Using your technical knowledge to provide guidance for clients and the other teams
- Conduct unit tests for developed code
- Development and implementation of best practices and process optimization
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting nonstandard errors during the key payroll periods
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and youll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, thats why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor/Masters degree in computer science or similar technical/business field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- The ability to manage critical timelines with multiple teams
- Strong process improvement skills
- Strong communication both written and spoken in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of gSuite (Google Sheets especially) is a welcome addition
- Prior knowledge of JEXL scripting language would be an asset
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.