Group Senior Internal Auditor
Inter Cars S.A. is the largest distributor of spare parts for passenger cars, vans and lorries in Central and Eastern Europe.
We offer the widest range of car parts in Eastern Europe.
Want to know more?
We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
As a Group Internal Auditor, you will have the opportunity to take part in creation of Group Internal Audit department in the dynamically developing Capital Group operating on CEE markets.
Your tasks will include, among others: risk identification, testing control mechanisms for all processes, data analysis, process improvements recommendations proposals and implementation monitoring, supporting the Group Senior Internal Auditor and the Group Internal Audit Manager in his duties.
- At least 2 years of experience in Internal Audit/Internal Controls/Consulting; work in an international environment will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications and/or certification like CIA, CRMA, ACCA are welcomed
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experienced using Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate across multiple and varied business areas
- Open-minded, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment in short time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- Readiness for business travel up to 20% in CEE (after pandemic)
What We Offer:
- Participation in creating cultural change in an organization operating in over 30 subsidiaries
- Interesting challenges, opportunities for comprehensive professional development, including soft skills development
- A responsible and independent position, with the support of the Group Senior Auditor & Group Internal Audit Manager
- Direct cooperation with local Management
- Stable employment in a modern and dynamically developing company
- Salary appropriate to competences.