IT Analyst in Business & Institutional Technology (Open Banking Hub)
Would you like to take an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are looking for a IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of requirement engineering specialists who contribute to the success of key initiativies and projects in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Analysis PL team. We add value by providing a fit-for-purpose analysis to design innovative solutions to create great customer experiences. IT Analysts from our Team are engaged in various interesting projects. Now we are looking for two colleagues, who will get engaged and play a valuable role in delivering new features for Open Banking Hub.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with multiple stakeholders in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Securing requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Being responsible for requirements documentation and quality improvement
- Supporting testers and developers in the team and hub
Youll join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go. The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong business and technical background, and great analytical and requirement specification skills (functional and non-functional)
- Are self-driven, team player, with very good communication and collaboration skills
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
- Are familiar with agile way of working and methods (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban)
Your experience and background:
- Experience in IT and/or business analysis
- Experience of using Jira, Confluence and Postman
- Professional level of English
- Practical knowledge of SQL, user interface prototyping and design will be an advantage
- Experience or knowledge of APIs, Data Mapping, Data Migration and Process Modelling with be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.