IT Business Analyst
In this role you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions. The department you will be working for delivers high quality project management and implementation specialism to the CEVA operations and its clients. Part of your job will be to implement specialized IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services we provide to customers.
You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with business development, operations and the client. You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients are part of your job as well.
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with CEVA Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with CEVA Operations and at time with the External Customer.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day-to-day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers.
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key Users with the CEVA operations on the system and best practice.
- As a Business Analyst, you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close corporation with other CEVA colleagues globally in different roles.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A bachelor’s degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Blue Yonder DLx dispatcher is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical thinking and flexibility.
- Fluent English (oral and written), other European language is a plus.
- Being comfortable with working under pressure and willingness to travel as business demands.
- Interesting, independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities.
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system).
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Analityk Biznesowo - Jakościowy
Centrum Rozwoju Szkół Wyższych TEB Akademia sp. z o.o.
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Zakres obowiązków: Zbieranie, definiowanie i analizowanie wymagań klientów biznesowych. Weryfikacja wymagań pod kątem możliwych rozwiązań, uwzględniająca ich optymalizację. Modelowanie rozwiązań...Więcej informacji
Skill Centre Online Charging - team member
Orange Polska S.A.
mazowieckie / Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 160
Your main tasks are to provide technical analyses and build technical expertise that is shared with the Orange Affiliates. Skill Centre role is the overview of Online Charging technology for Orange. You will work with...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowy IT
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Przygotowanie analiz biznesowych w zakresie planów rozwojowych i operacyjnych, wybór zakresów i obszarów inwestowania oraz komercjalizacji usług ICT wraz ze sporządzeniem rekomendacji ich wdrożenia Nadzór i...Więcej informacji