Junior US Documents and Data Analyst
Our US Broking Team based in Krakow is currently looking for new colleagues to join the team.
What we do? We closely cooperate with teams in India and the US. The main goal of all teams involved is to advise our clients on the best group healthcare insurance offered by medical vendors on the market. We are responsible for conducting the Request For Proposal, collecting and analyzing documents received from vendors while closely collaborating with consultants from the US Team. The final product of the cooperation is a Power Point presentation delivered to Client Team which is in direct contact with Aon clients. Sounds a bit mysterious? Don’t worry, we are ready to teach you all we know about US Broking!
- Upon collection and reconciliation of data, identifying and resolving inconsistencies
- Making analytical recommendations and interpretations of data received
- Ensuring data accuracy from vendors
- Working closely with all teams involved while managing the marketing to make sure our clients’ needs are fulfilled
- Supporting and communicating effectively with other team members
- Always looking for new solutions and improvements
- Performing tasks assigned by your coordinator and manager.
What we are looking for?
- English level B2+
- Good Power Point and Excel skills
- Very high attention to details
- Team working abilities, a spotless record and strong ethos
- Ability to analyze data and check for accuracy
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to work on US working hours 13:30 - 22:00 (with a possibility to work on early shifts for one week in the month on a permanent contract)
- University degree and/or experience in accounting/economics/finance/administration would be an asset
- Experience working in an international environment would be also an asset.
What we offer?
- The best medical coverage on the market with free dental care
- Late shift allowance
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and much more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.
Analyst with Greek
Refinitiv, an LSEG business
pomorskie / Gdynia
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM: Monitoring and directing Research team’s handling of incoming data Recommending and implementing database and process improvements Communicating and coordinating Research team...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. Analiz Centrali Zakupów
Leroy Merlin Polska Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Opis stanowiska Przygotowanie i dostarczanie cyklicznych raportów, zestawień zapewniających monitorowanie kluczowych wskaźników; Tworzenie, wdrażanie i zapewnienie możliwości korzystania z narzędzi do analiz i...Więcej informacji
Senior Digital Analyst
Amperio sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Co będziesz robić w Amperio? Analizować dane dotyczące digital performance: użytkowników, oferty, narzędzi na stronie www, mediów i wydatków mediowych; Dawać rekomendacje jak podnosić zaangażowanie...Więcej informacji