Master Data Governance Finance Expert
METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for a Master Data Governance Finance Expert with experience in MDG Finance Management and process standardization. The MDG-F Expert is responsible for active creation and definition of internal processes of MDG-F in our global digitalization project (SAP S/4 HANA implementation). The MDG-F expert will be part of the Data Structure team and cooperate with all other project teams.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Master Data Governance Finance Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- First contact point for all MDG-F related issues and questions for Digital Finance implementation partner as well as all METRO colleagues.
- Responsible for creation and documentation of MDG-F to-be processes using state of the art technology (SAP Solution Manager).
- Involvement for Implementation of Master Data Governance Finance on SAP S/4 HANA
- Cooperation for integrative project activities of SAP modules SAP-FI and SAP CO
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits and governance aspects
- Cooperation with Digital Finance PMO e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in business economics or equivalent education
- Experienced Knowledge in the business area of Master Data Governance Finance
- 2-3 years experience in SAP plus experience in one of the following SAP modules - FI /CO or Maintenance of Finance Master Data
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills, openness to learn and grow
- English level - advanced (verbal and writing)
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of working time)
- independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- possibility to work remotely,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Project Contract Analyst
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
śląskie / Katowice
Position Overview The Contract Analyst is responsible for data analysis of an internal portfolio of projects and the aggregation of metrics for eDiscovery services; generating invoicing bill points, reports, and...Więcej informacji