Technology PMO Services team is looking for a PMO Specialist, who will join a team based in Finland and Poland and work to support all Nordea’s change and development initiatives. In Technology PMO Services we are courageous and explorative in our approach to innovate better ways of delivering Project Management Office (PMO) services – now, and in the future.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You will join the Technology PMO Services team within Technologio Portfolio Management in CIO Office, where we aim to deliver PMO services, specially ensuring that all Nordea’s users can efficently use the oficial Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool - Power PPM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a Power PPM subject matter expert (SME) by providing support to all Nordea users of the Project and Portfolio Management tool
- Monitor issues and needs raised by users and in order to support in improving the usage and effectiveness of the tool and PMO processes
- Ensuring an agile work planning and facilitating Daily Stand-Ups with Team and 2nd line support team
- Proactively engage in crating and reviewing the quality of the PMO documentation to provide value to the team and users
- Share knowledge with colleagues and contribute to an open dialogue by being curious and attentive in order to support an environment where all good input is heard and thereby create good business results
- Together with the team create a fun and energising work environment
The role is based in Gdynia. We truly believe that happy employees makes for high performing teams. Delivering through people while maintaining a high team moral and happy project environment, to be measured by regular team People survey.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience working as an analyst or PMO Specialist
- Working experience in analysis, solving of issues and high attention to details
- Natural communicator, comfortable navigating among multiple stakeholders and have a sense of urgency to secure timely and consistent communication
- Showing initiative and passion, and you have an enthusiastic approach to your work and surroundings
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Very Good Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills. Good knowledge of SharePoint, Confluence, MS Project, JIRA, PPM (Advantegeous)
- Exposure to traditional project management and Agile processes will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.