Process Excellence Manager [online recruitment]
CloudBest is a technology company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, offering world class IT services across the globe, managing international projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- University degree in Operations Management, Business, Finance, Strategic Planning or another related field;
- Fluent English, preferred level C1;
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency knowledge will be a significant advantage;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
- Delivering harmonisation, operational effectiveness and measurable improvement through the design and delivery of process and system solutions that generate value for the business;
- Designing effective end-to-end process solutions to deliver the Coudbest strategy;
- Managing the implementation of new or amended processes, procedures, tools;
- Managing and participating in process improvement projects, ensuring the smooth integration; of new business processes and tools with organisational structure and culture;
- Building and sharing internal best practices;
- Contacting and cooperating with other departments.