Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Corporate Procurement is a strategic function with global reach supporting the business with selecting suppliers and developing the existing supplier portfolio. Corporate Procurement has teams in our HQ in Denmark, in the Business Centre in Poland and at our production sites in Hungary, France, Germany, United Kingdom, China, Costa Rica and USA. As valued business partner for Coloplast, we help to secure the right commercial conditions around suppliers, reduce development time & supply risks, secure short and long-term supply and lower COGS.
Procurement Sustainability Analyst supports and develops the Sustainable Supplier Program which covers both direct and indirect suppliers and requires close alignment with stakeholders with different seniority levels throughout the organization. The position is a part of the Procurement team, which will implement and set up sustainability roles and process related to Coloplast suppliers. This responsibility covers collecting, monitoring and reporting of sustainability performance in cooperation with Coloplast suppliers.
The position requires a close alignment with the Sustainability and Legal department to ensure one voice towards suppliers in terms of social footprint, environmental footprint and compliance.
The position is located in our Business Center in Szczecin, Poland. The Procurement Sustainability Analyst reports on a professional level to the Procurement Sustainability Manager (globally) and to Procurement Manager (locally). This role will include up to 25 travel days per year.
- Supporting sustainable methodology and infrastructure creation in Coloplast (e.g. questionnaire, IT setup, templates) to collect reliable supplier data on parameters like energy consumption, water usage, waste handling, safety, and human rights.
- Taking part in building sustainability standards in the company, processes and KPIs related to direct and indirect suppliers.
- Preparing reports related to Coloplast emissions, which can be used to share emission improvements per business area.
- Energy Analysis – analysis of energy trends and anomalies in energy consumption and costs.
- Supporting efforts to recognize Coloplast product and technology impact on the environment and recommend ambitions for the future.
- Thorough data collection about Coloplast consumptions and environmental impact. Identification of hot spots in Coloplast supply chain and recommendation of improvement actions.
- Conduct regular monitoring of recognized Hot Spots, and actions taken by responsible Business Lines.
- Participation in various internal projects, also out of Procurement department, insuring a sustainability focused approach.
- Engagement in internal and external audits in area of sustainability.
- Support trainings/workshops in the organization related to learning and development initiatives.
- Managing and supporting development of various internal and external sustainability reports.
- Provide daily updates and status of action plans; keep track of ongoing projects
- Striving for continuous improvement of processes
- Engagement in supplier’s assessment to evaluate sustainability governance.
- Building relationships with suppliers to collect information about suppliers’ social and environmental impact.
- Supplier education. Highlighting unsuitable sustainable approach around direct and indirect suppliers.
- Improving supplier selection guidelines for various areas and departments in respect to sustainability.
- Monitoring improvement among suppliers.
- Master’s degree (Environmental science, Economy, Procurement or similar)
- Experience in developing methodology to collect, report and improve sustainability parameters being collected from suppliers
- Experience in developing guidelines and reporting tools in the company
- Experience in communicating sustainability initiatives across functions and geographies
- Experience in working with certifications, audit reports, and continuous improvement dialogue tools
- Experience with project and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- Preferred experience in working in the Procurement department
- Take personal ownership
- Can work independently
- Process and result driven
- Easily build good relationships
- Ability to prioritize
- High ethical standards
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities/internal transfers within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Support with relocation provided
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Młodszy Analityk Biznesowy [rekrutacja online]
TGC Corporate Lawyers
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Opis stanowiska: Przygotowywanie analiz i rekomendacji biznesowych Zarządzanie projektem biznesowym z obszaru e-commerce Aktywności w zakresie wsparcia sprzedaży Analizy rynku i konkurencji Analiza i optymalizacja...Więcej informacji
Senior Finance Business Partner with German
małopolskie / Kraków
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of Finance Business Partner, you will be key support for Finance Controller,...Więcej informacji
Senior Business Analyst
We ar looking for Biologist who will work as BA/SME with the Business and our development teams to help the team to understand business domains and requirements. Salary B2B: up to 720 PLN net/day + VAT (or Job...Więcej informacji