Procurement Data Analyst
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The Procurement Performance Management (PPM) team aims to introduce and maintain key metrics in procurement area to maximize value, efficiency and cost management throughout the procurement cycle. PPM fulfil management reporting requirements and supports Global Procurement Organisation with insights that can lift decision making process in that area and enables performance dialog.
About the job
As Procurement Analyst you will be part of the Procurement Performance Management team operating within Controlling Team. Your position is global, giving you the opportunity to work closely with Corporate Procurement (Direct and Indirect), Global Operation Finance as well as with all Coloplast subsidiaries and production sites.
You will support our logistics category manager, actively taking part in tenders / RFx’s and be responsible for the administration of our global transportation system. You will also support Corp. Procurement and rest of business in development of reporting systems (incl. Power BI, SharePoint and External software solutions).
You will work closely with category managers and stakeholders to support their reporting needs. You will work towards increasing knowledge sharing across business, ensures data transparency and presentation of facts with impact, to enable decisions in Procurement and Finance Area
- Participate in global, regional and local transportation tenders, supporting the business with system / technical / analytical insights, as well as managing the supplier contacts during tenders
- Perform analysis and maintain of transportation transactional data
- Develop and prepare key metrics and status reports with process lead inputs to communicate to key stakeholders
- Analyse and report overall supplier performance, improving efficiency and monitoring performance and compliance
- Maintain and administer our current Power BI solutions (collect, clean and upload master data and analyse / report outcome as well as prepare and lead training for end-users)
- Take active part in implementing new Power BI solutions
- Support Global Procurement digitalization agenda (e.g., support process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements)
- Initiate and drive improvements in assigned area
- Bachelor’s degree within Business, Finance area or equivalent
- Experience in business analysis, controlling or similar position connected with performance management
- Proven strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- English fluency, both in writing and speaking
- Experience within various ERP and BI systems
- Knowledge of Power BI and DAX would be an advantage
- High volume data analyses and process documentation experience
- High level on Excel skills
- VBA / SQL experience would be an advantage
- Understanding of cross functional cultures and ability to communicate on different organizational levels
- High stress-level and ability to manage multiple initiatives / projects simultaneously
- Independent and pro-active
- Structured and disciplined style of working
- Self-organization and prioritization
- Ability to keep the overview and be decisive even though you may have a lot on your plate
- Strive to automate / simplify repetitive tasks
- Analyze / interpret / understand the data and reduce to the key points
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Support with relocation - if needed
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Asseco Data Systems S.A.
pomorskie / Gdańsk
Zadania: zarządzanie wymaganiami klienta, tworzenie projektów funkcjonalnych systemów informatycznych, analizowanie potrzeb klienta oraz procesów biznesowych, tworzenie dokumentacji analitycznej. Oczekiwania:...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowy w Zespole Customer Experience
CEMEX Polska Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Główne zadania Przygotowywanie lokalnych oraz regionalnych raportów, analiz i rekomendacji na podstawie danych z różnych źródeł, w tym: Customer Voice, KPIs, dane operacyjne i inne, dla szerokiego grona...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowo-Systemowy IT
Pracując z nami będziesz zajmował się: analizą potrzeb partnerów wewnętrznych w zakresie zmian w systemach informatycznych dla Łańcucha Dostaw (Transport), definiowaniem wymagań - zbieranie, dokumentowanie i...Więcej informacji