Project Contract Analyst
KLDiscovery provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities preserve, collect, search, analyse, review and produce data to meet legal needs efficiently and cost-effectively. For more information about the Legal Technologies business at KLDiscovery in Europe please visit www.ediscovery.com/uk.
The Contract Analyst is responsible for data analysis of an internal portfolio of projects and the aggregation of metrics for eDiscovery services; generating invoicing bill points, reports, and customer deliverables in support of the Legal Technologies’ Sales, Project Management, and Operations teams.
- Liaison with other departmental teams to ensure accuracy of deliverables and facilitate anexceptional client experience through project completion
- Perform project and data analysis on internal systems to provide timely metrics and bill points insupport of Sales and Client Services includes but not limited to financial status, estimates andreporting
- Utilize analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and attention to detail to ensure accuracy ofinvoices and reporting for internal and external clients
- Knowledge of internal business systems and the operational source systems where metricsderive
- Responsible for maintaining a portfolio of projects and troubleshooting internal and externalissues pertaining to those projects
- Manage multiple client projects at any given time, collaborating with Sales, Project Managers,Operations, and at times external Firms and End Clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to effectively and adeptly communicate (verbally and in writing) both internally andexternally to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, management and processing of electronically storedinformation (ESI) as they relate to legal matters
- Capability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), ERPsystem experience
- Flexibility to work early morning, evening or weekend hours as needed
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned
- Mentoring program and language lessons
- Opportunity to develop your skills (trainings, conferences, books and more)
- Good coffee, Sweet Mondays
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Company lunches every Thursday
Kinga Kisielinska Kinga.Kisielinska@KLDiscovery.com
More details about our company on: www.KLDiscovery.com and www.ontrack.pl
Please include the following statement in your application: I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 Dz.Ust. nr 133 poz. 833).
Prosimy o dopisanie w aplikacji następującej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust. Nr 133 poz. 883.