Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
- Leads a team of Quality Analysts responsible for listening, reviewing and evaluating CSRs calls, chats and emails and providing appropriate feedback to CSRs on quality of service.
- Makes monthly contact monitoring plan and assures its execution.
- Attends regular meetings with Team Managers, Project Leaders and the Client to discuss outcomes of quality monitorings.
- Conducts regular calibration sessions to ensure consistency in scoring and interpretation of calls between Quality Analysts.
- Analyzes quality results and prepares reports showing most important findings along quality metrics.
- Recommends solutions and improvements based on quality monitoring results
- Provides feedback to Learning & Development department and to the Client about issues identified during monitoring that could be addressed during new hire training.
- Handles client escalations related to quality or compliance violations within the team.
- Audits feedback sessions conducted by Quality Analysts and provides them with appropriate feedback in order to make sure that root causes are properly addressed and acted upon.
- At least 1 year experience in contact center as Quality Analyst, Quality Manager, Mentor or similar.
- Experience in managing their own team.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools and Google Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions.
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions.
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Childrens Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you dont speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 , pos. 926 as amended).”