R2R/02C Senior Business Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good professional experience and knowledge in the R2R or OTC/collection towers.
- Good documentation skills and great attention to details.
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English).
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Business analysis and functional experience will be an asset, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions.
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirements gathering and conduct design workshop if needed.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements.
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis, and provide recommendations.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, workshops, training, and testing activities.
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world- changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit. Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / Kraków
In this role you will work on Process Automation solutions internally with the business process & engineering teams to configure a robust payroll application that deals primarily with data validation for input / output...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowo-Systemowy w obszarze hurtowni danych i BI
Centrum Rozwoju Szkół Wyższych TEB Akademia sp. z o.o.
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Zakres obowiązków: definiowanie i analizowanie wymagań klientów biznesowych weryfikacja wymagań pod kątem możliwych rozwiązań, uwzględniając ich optymalizację na podstawie wiedzy o obowiązujących procesach...Więcej informacji
Technical Analyst - Environment Management
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Responsibilities: The environment-management team has the technical responsibility for production and test environments, e.g. for Calypso instances. In this role, the team is the first contact for the clients...Więcej informacji