R2R/02C Senior Business Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good professional experience and knowledge in the R2R or OTC/collection towers.
- Good documentation skills and great attention to details.
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English).
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Business analysis and functional experience will be an asset, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions.
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirements gathering and conduct design workshop if needed.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements.
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis, and provide recommendations.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders, workshops, training, and testing activities.
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Senior Business Analyst to Risk Applications & Data team
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
pomorskie / Gdynia
Would you like to work in the space between business and IT with process and framework owners to secure the best possible system support and data quality? We are now looking for an Senior Business Analyst to support...Więcej informacji
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
Your new job in Coloplast Are you keen to work with ERP and BI systems and product cost data? Do you want to work with both operational business and finance stakeholders around the world? You think you can link your...Więcej informacji
Analityk Biznesowy MŚP
wielkopolskie / Poznań
Twój zakres obowiązków Wsparcie procesu podejmowania decyzji kredytowych, uczestnictwo w forach decyzyjnych, Weryfikacja dokumentacji pozyskiwanej w procesie kredytowym, Analiza wyników finansowych i biznesplanów...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. M&A
Schindler Polska Spółka z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Specjalista w zespole M&A zapewni wsparcie w przeprowadzanych transakcjach przejęć spółek oraz będzie odpowiedziany za zarządzanie procesem integracji. Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie również odpowiedzialna za...Więcej informacji