SAP Procurement Solutions Expert
METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for an SAP Procurement Solutions Expert with experience around Procurement Solutions. The SAP Procurement Solutions Expert is responsible for definition of procurement processes within the LUCA Project in the S/4HANA Greenfield Implementation with close connection to the central project team.
The SAP Procurement Solutions Expert will be responsible for definition of internal processes within the system and cooperate with all other teams of the LUCA project.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
SAP Procurement Solutions Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to subproject SAP Procurement Solutions
- Definition of internal To-Be processes for central indirect procurement, Maintenance & Repair and Construction Management in cooperation with an external implementation partner
- Moderate and challenge the creation of business concepts, configuration, testing and documentation of processes in cooperation with an external implementation partner
- Integrate know-how during customizing of module SAP MM
- Contribute to integrative project activities of modules SAP-FI, SAP-FI-AA and SAP CO
- Participate in the implementation of SAP VIM on S/4 HANA during P2P process design
- Support the definition of all necessary data objects in cooperation with Master-Data team.
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in business economics or equivalent education
- Experienced Knowledge in the business area automation of invoice control and workflows
- Knowledge of economic processes in procurement solutions
- Experienced Knowledge in SAP MM, further knowledge in SAP SRM or SAP FI, SD, M&R or CM is an advantage
- Experience in SAP-Customizing, ABAP- experience would be an advantage
- High IT-affinity, high analytical skills, openness to learn and grow
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- English level - advanced (verbal and writing)
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 50-60% of working time).
- independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely from other city in Poland between travels.