Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
As a Search Engine Optimization Analyst you shoud have extensive knowledge of Kennametal products or the machine tool industry, as you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing site merchandising efforts across Kennametal-owned websites. You will make it easier for customers to search, browse, research, and buy Kennametal products online by using their in-depth knowledge of Kennametal products and analysing online customer behavior. This position plays a vital role in the Digital team, collaborating with marketing, sales, product management, and IT business partners, representing the customers voice with data and insights that inspire action
- Own the site navigation experience as it relates to site search, categorization, visual navigation, and filters and facets.
- Leverage customer, market, and industry insights to drive site merchandising decisions and recommendations.
- Use website analytics, customer insight, and eCommerce best practices to make improvements and recommend A/B tests.
- Optimize site search relevancy by regularly looking at search query reports and tuning Solr search results, partnering with IT as needed.
- Optimize category and product lists by boosting and buying products to showcase each pages most relevant products.
- Regularly monitor direct and indirect competitors to understand how Kennametal compares. Learn best practices for site merchandising and recommend enhancements to improve our digital experience.
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors, and leadership to align initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- Develop mastery in the digital technology stack, including Apache Solr, SAP Hybris, and Adobe AEM to enhance product discovery and site search
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, mechanical engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in digital merchandising, or significant metalworking product knowledge and a desire to learn digital
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the product portfolio and a deep understanding of how customers buy metalworking tools.
- Adobe Analytics experience preferred. Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrates ability to understand data and use it to influence decision making and recommendations
- Ability to communicate and present metrics effectively to support strategic recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit energized by doing innovative work