Senior Business Analyst
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled experts, business analysts and developers who play a pivotal role in the value chain by supporting units in Operations? We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to permanently join our ranks in Business Support Poland unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations.
We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Business Support PL team. We add value by being responsible for analytics and reporting, business development initiatives, data quality improvements and many other demand-driven areas. As Senior Business Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in supporting unit heads in Operations with quality analytics and providing them with insightful analysis and managerial recommendations.
What you’ll be doing:
- creating reports in Power BI
- creating forms in PowerApps
- analysing data and coming up with modelling solutions
- collaborating with business on initiatives to understand their requirements and transform their needs to tangible requirements
- improving quality via root cause analysis and other methodologies
- working with data verifications after deployments
- providing excellent customer experience to our stakeholders
- creating powerful presentations
- being a Subject Matter Expert for Customer and Counterparty data
- working with stakeholders on data quality related tasks
You’ll join Business Support Poland unit. The role is based in Łódź .
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are proactive, self-going and eager to learn
- an drive complex initiatives that you also communicate fluently with Stakeholders
- have a strong data management background
- possess experience in data reporting (modelling would be an asset)
- have experienced in the overall data and analytics area and a background
- understand of customer and partner business and IT environments
- are a result-oriented person with capability to think out of the box
- possess good presentation skills
Your experience and background:
- experience as a business analyst – minimum 3 years experience
- strong reporting/planning analytical background
- have experience with Power BI (SQL would be an asset)
- have experience with PowerApps
- experience in data quality related activities
- proficiency in English, both spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/09/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Samodzielny Referent - Biuro Polityki Cenowej
PGE Obrót SA
łódzkie / Łódź
Departament Zarządzania Portfelem Detalicznym Umowa o pracę Do głównych zadań osoby zatrudnionej należeć będzie: wycena kosztów dla Ofert sprzedaży energii elektrycznej do klientów, przygotowywanie analiz,...Więcej informacji
innogy Polska S.A.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Twój zakres obowiązków tworzenie i kontrola realizacji planów i prognoz w zakresie przychodów ze sprzedaży, cen sprzedaży i zakupu, wolumenów analiza i interpretacja danych finansowych i niefinansowych, w tym...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. analiz biznesowych
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zakres odpowiedzialności: cykliczne przygotowywanie raportów dla obszaru sprzedaży mLeasing analiza i interpretacja danych sprzedażowych oraz CRM rozwój i obsługa narzędzi analitycznych (SQL, QlikView) Nasze...Więcej informacji
Ekspert ds. analiz biznesowych i raportowania
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: analiza danych i raportowanie wykorzystania środków otrzymanych przez Spółkę, w tym dokapitalizowania i kredytów bankowych, udział w realizacji projektów informatycznych...Więcej informacji