Senior IT Analyst in Datawarehouse Engineering
Would you like to onboard a suitably skilled technical expert in Datawarehouse engineering unit within Group functions technology execution? We are now looking for a Senior IT Analyst in Datawarehouse Engineering to offer hands-on technical expertise in Cloud Datawarehouse & related Ecosystem applications.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Datawarehouse Engineering team. We add value by ensuring systems and applications used for banks internal & external reporting are up and running). As Senior IT Analyst in Datawarehouse Engineering you’ll play a valuable role in (short description of why this particular role is valuable)
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with technical SME’s of Managed service partner & Cloud solution provider to keep day-to-day operations running at expected service levels
- Contribute to problem management by playing a key role in resolving complex technical issues
- Offer data-backed expert advice to Application provider & Platform owner on cost saving opportunities in our new cloud Datawarehouse set up
- Interact with business users to advice them on efficient utilisation of Cloud Datawarehouse
- Bring in out of the box ideas to simplify handling of complex dataflows
- Collaborate with other colleagues within Group functions technology to further advance agile/DevOps ways of working
You’ll join a dedicated set of highly skilled engineers who thrive in high pressure environments.). The role is based in Gdańsk; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Excellent communication skills
- End to end ownership to drive things to logical closure
- Ability to simplify complex technical matters for executive decision making
- Tech savvy & generally curious mindset
Your experience and background:
- Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent
- Hands on support experience working in a medium to large size financial Datawarehouse
- Hands on support experience working general ledger book keeping applications of a financial services company
- Through understanding of Incident/problem/Change handling in a Business Intelligence/Datawarehousing set up
- Must have technical skills : Working knowledge of IBM Datastage, SQL, Mainframe ( Tivoli work scheduler), GIT (Bitbucket), Confluence (the Alassian stack), Hive, Hadoop, Unix Systems, Snowflake, AWS
- Nice to have : Formal Snowflake & AWS certifications
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.