Nr ref.: LP/AS/ZD/11
- Work directly with business subject matter experts to understand data created by different business processes and translate this knowledge into domain data models
- Analyze source system data and data-related system integration challenges to propose appropriate solutions.
- Building understanding of information and data models represented in ER or Semantic notations.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and easy integration of different systems
- Work with development teams to translate logical data models into physical structures.
- Support development teams in optimizing and updating existing solutions.
- Work with solution architects to develop the solutions that will address business needs.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Review new application designs and recommend corrections if required.
- Enhance data analytics pipelines to better fit the need of the business.
- Document the requirements (URS,FS) in ALM tool.
- Sufficient experience in data analysis and modeling is required (must)
- Knowledge of Data Architecture (must)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (direct work with business) (must)
- Fluent English (must)
- Experience with Oracle (must) and other databases
- Understanding of most common Data Warehousing and Data Modelling concepts
- At least basic knowledge in writing and analyzing SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL document databases (especially how to analyse XML/JSON files)
- ER modelling (nice to have)
- UML Modelling (nice to have)
- Use of data modeling tools (ER/Studio & SPARX) (nice to have)
- Knowledge of CDIS, HL7 BRIDG or other Pharma standard models (nice to have)
- Data Vault physical modelling (nice to have)
- Ontology modelling (nice to have)
- Pharma Development knowledge (highly desirable)
IT Business Analyst
CEVA Logistics Poland Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
Do you have a logistic heart? Let it beat by CEVA! If you are a passionate IT Business Analyst with customer focus and want to be a key differentiator to make business flow, this is a great challenge to accelerate. CEVA...Więcej informacji
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Your Role: Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems. Analysing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution. Identifying and...Więcej informacji
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.