Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
If you have a way with words and understand what UX is about, the role of UX Writer could be a perfect match for you! Compose words to give users decision-making clarity. Work alongside UX Designers to provide a top-notch experience for GetResponse products.
- creating and maintaining clear, concise and consistent user-interface microcopy based on UX writing guidelines
- acknowledging, perceiving and co-creating tone and voice character included in the style guide
- providing the copy on mockups and prototypes
- conducting UX research with choosing the suitable research method for the purpose to support business decisions
- co-operating on building the vision and concepts for early-stage products
- partnering with the UX Designers and the engineering, UI design, marketing and product development teams
- being an advocate for users while understanding the product and business goals
- following UX writing best practices and trends
- excellent language skills in English and Polish
- experience in user-focused copywriting (both microcopy and longer texts)
- interest and experience in technical writing
- experience with market research and benchmarking in the copywriting field
- general understanding of business foundations and processes
- university degree (preferably in English philology or UX field studies)
- proactiveness and organizational skills
- practical knowledge of Axure, Figma and other prototyping tools would be an asset
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up -you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN gross to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- language classes
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- top-natch equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- flexible working hours and no-meeting day – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!